Raising Women's Voices
Raising Women’s Voices enables and empowers women and children from all diverse cultures and nationalities in the UK and overseas to access a life line of support, education and training, academics, have voice and agency, share experiences, express ideas and concerns, educate and inspire others, change current policies and practices for the betterment of women affected by abuse, harmful practices and any other forms of vulnerability.
What we do:
- Campaigns for change
- Performing Acts (including sharing life experiences through music, drama, dance and art)
- Building support networks
- Facilitation and delivering workshops
- Providing teaching on relevant national and international topics for debate
- Providing support and advice for women and children
- Promoting change and improvement.