We Inspire, Empower, Educate and Liberate
years of experience
Domestic Abuse Consultancy
We are able to share our knowledge and expertise by developing domestic abuse and violence against women and girls policies and procedures, strategies, service level agreements, protocols and services from our trained professional with a excellent successful track record of 18 years experience in the field of domestic abuse and violence against women and girls issues.
Development and implement boroughs Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) Strategy that includes: All Domestic Abuse, irrespective of gender, Honour Based Violence, Forced Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Modern Day Slavery and Exploitation of Girls from Gangs
Domestic Abuse Sanctuary (DAS)
The Domestic Abuse Sanctuary (DAS) is an out-of hours support line(s) and advocacy and outreach service providing additional access to emergency support and care that will be available for women and children when normal statutory and voluntary services are closed. This service will address the gaps identified in mainstream services and feedback from our service users.
Out of Hours Service – Times of operation
Weekdays: 17:00 until 09.00
24 hours on Saturday and Sunday
24 hours on public holidays
Women will be assessed and given:
Tel: 01322 403688
Mob: 07984 904473
Policy & Strategic Developement
We are committed to making a difference to all who use public services. We specialise in identifying gaps in service provision to encourage good practice and more effective ways of using resources including excellent partnership working.
- Development and implement boroughs Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) Strategy that includes: All Domestic Abuse, irrespective of gender, Honour Based Violence, Forced Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Modern Day Slavery and Exploitation of Girls from Gangs.
- Produce comprehensive needs assessments, service mapping and commissioning tasks in relation to VAWG and DA..
- Develop Partnership Approaches to the prevent Violence against Women and Girls and Domestic Abuse and the Provision of Services across Statutory and other agencies and Pan London for victims (survivors).
- Develop Partnership approaches to tackle and prevent offending and re-offending of perpetrators through the Criminal Justice Systems.
- Co-ordinate and lead on the delivery of a range of projects and initiatives including events, aimed at tackling VAWG and DA addressing key local and national priorities
- Develop a range of innovative ways to promote community involvement and engagement with residents.
Employment Law Advisory Service - Legal Services
We provide specialist advice on employment rights and on work place issues:
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Sickness Absence/Management
- Appeal Hearings
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Settlement Agreements
- Attending and preparing Grievances
- Bullying at work
- Employment Tribunal Support
- Negotiations and letters of support
- General employment advice